ss_blog_claim=ec687b8ef7660c88b96912276d95c921 ss_blog_claim=ec687b8ef7660c88b96912276d95c921

Simpliest Coin Trick Ever

Written by: Admin | 6:20 PM

The only trick I knew was from my grandpa when I was Chase's age. Basically you take a coin, preferably a dime because it is so small and hard to see, put it on the corner of your palm between your thumb and index finger. Hold both hands out with palms up and flip them over really fast. While you do this, make the dime fly from the one hand to the other and ball you fists up like you do when you say "which hand?". Of course this is when you say, "which hand?". Chase chose the hand it started in and then I showed him the other hand. The excitement you see in a 4 year olds face the first time you do this dumb trick is priceless! He was so thrilled he said "Do it again daddy!". Loving the look on his face, I did it again. This time the coin flew past my other hand and landed on the floor about 3 feet away! Chase laughed and laughed! Then he said "I can make the coin disappear too!". So he grabbed the coin, put it in his hand and threw it across the room! That was PRICELESS! We both just look at each other and burst into fits of laughter for what seemed like 5 minutes! He is the cutest kid in the world!

Ok here's the trick!

Hold two coins flat on top of each other between your thumb and forefinger, sideways to your crowd. Say you will make an extra coin by rubbing them together.

Rub the coins quickly backwards and forwards against each other. It looks as if there are three coins, not two.

It is almost certain that a someone will mention that this is only an optical illusion.

Now is the time to close your fist and re open it showing the three coins.

You need a hidden coin in a classic palm position. (That is when a coin is squeezed between the fleshly base of your thumb and palm, hidden from view.)

Again, this trick needs practice to get the rubbing of the coins to look like a third one is appearing, once you got it, it looks very real!

It made me feel so good inside to see my son, his friends and 12 adults gleaming over these tricks that were so easy to learn! For now, I am forever his hero again!

Now every time Chase's friends come over to the house, guess who has to do some coin magic tricks!

If your interested in this book, please check my blog where I have a link to the website or click on one of the links below. Thanks for reading!

0 comments
Sales And Prospecting

I was once a Salesperson and over the years, I've discovered that when sales people tell me that they have prospecting on their "to do" list, what they really are saying is that they "intend" to prospect.[Read More]


Great business ideas that we can take advantage

Money making ideas will show up when you badly needed money just like what happen to my friend parent.If you are a parent of a teenager, there is no doubt that you are probably being constantly hit up for some cash.[Read More]


Have you try losing your precious data?

I just learned this through my friend. I was once having a trouble with my computers till then i try to ask some help with my friend regarding on this matter. Have you try losing your precious data from your very own computer?[Read More]


Make Money From Golf Is Possible

Is it possible for us to make money from golf? or it is just a hobby for play? thats what my friend asked me before i got this site! did i ever make money from golf? Yes, it possible to earn a very large amount of money like this,[Read More]


Need A Work At Home?

If you have been searching for a legitimate work from home experience you more than likely have ran into scams on the internet. It is very easy to do with well over 90% of work from home opportunities being scams,[Read More]


Make Money Playing Online Games

Are you a fan of online games? if so then i would like you to get involved with this very entertaining same time money making online game that I've been into but my question is....[Read More]


Simpliest Coin Trick Ever

The only trick I knew was from my grandpa when I was Chase's age. Basically you take a coin, preferably a dime because it is so small and hard to see, put it on the corner of your palm between your thumb and index finger.[Read More]


Best Fuel Sources

Fuel has certainly become increasingly expensive.But why biodiesel in particular? Why is it considered better than the other alternative fuel sources that have been discovered as well?[Read More]


Diet And Protein

Protein is an essential part of your diet. In fact, you are already half protein: 50% of your dry body weight is made up of muscles, organs, skin and hair, all forms of protein.[Read More]






ss_blog_claim=ec687b8ef7660c88b96912276d95c921 ss_blog_claim=ec687b8ef7660c88b96912276d95c921